About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Game objects classes source code
zeph2 Offline

Game objects classes source code
I was wondering where do I place the game objects classes source code folder after install of the engine? Theres no direction as to where it needs to go..

Thanks smile
10-21-2014 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Houge Offline

RE: Game objects classes source code
You mean purchased source of classes?
If yes than nowhere smile You need to create your own classes based on the source, otherwise your changes will be overwritten after next update.
10-21-2014 05:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph2 Offline

I wanted to take this for a test drive so I purchased the monthly.. In the downloads section there was a link to Game objects classes source code. Folder is labeled Game Object, and inside there are two more folders Game, and Net..
Inside these folders are C++ files ie Character, Door, Item, Static, Net Object, Net World.. ect..
These are files that came with the purchase, But Im unsure as to where to put them within the Esenthel Folder Directory.. Im sure they have a use since the download link is available, but Im confused as there are no directions... Wouldnt make any sense to include these files if they have no use based on a purchase..
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2014 06:49 AM by zeph2.)
10-21-2014 06:45 AM
Houge Offline

They are already included in engine. Source code is to make you understand how it works "inside". No need to put them anywhere.
10-21-2014 07:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph2 Offline

OK Thanks...
10-21-2014 08:12 AM