About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Esenthel Engine Source Question
zeph2 Offline

Esenthel Engine Source Question
I bought two store sources on the MMO Connection aspects, Neither one exactly fits My needs to the Log in sequence I would Like, While one is close to it but lacks what the other one has that I desire..

So.. I decided to make a fresh project from scratch, and try to combine the code. I received enumerator errors.. I deleted everything, and Just copied the code from one source to the new project source, and tried to compile, and I still received enumerator errors.

ERROR: 2365:OBJ_CHR redefinition; previous definition was enumerator

I tried to copy the default green EE source from one folder to the other, but there is no right click copy function allowed on EE source Folder..

My question is..

Is the default(GREEN FOLDER) Esenthel Engine source in the shared folder different for default new projects, vs the store bought resources? Im asking this because it doesnt make any sense with zero edits just changing project directories why a source will not compile n run giving errors.

In other words did the people who create the store bought sources edit the original EE source to fit that store project source, and wont work with the default EE source..

If so.. Do I have to purchase the source as well to make this work with a fresh project? From what Im seeing is its not possible to combine store bought resources for My project without owning the source on an EE default new project...
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 09:33 AM by zeph2.)
12-17-2014 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndrewBGS Offline

RE: Esenthel Engine Source Question
I'm a little confused with what you're trying to say, but if you want to fix the error
"ERROR: 2365:OBJ_CHR redefinition; previous definition was enumerator", I can help you.

That error is in auto-generated code, based on the resources for your project. What it basically means is that you have two OBJ_CHR Object Class resources (2 obj class resources with the same name). This probably occured when you copy-pasted dependencies from multiple project into yours.

Just look through the resources and remove one of the OBJ_CHR objects you'll find.

If this wasn't your question, I'm afraid I didn't understand your problem.
12-17-2014 10:07 AM
zeph2 Offline

RE: Esenthel Engine Source Question
I thought the sources were diff in two diff projects since it would not compile, and run..
I went over the resources, and removed any duplicates, and that was the reason.. It ran fine after.. Thanks..
12-20-2014 09:39 AM