About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Kingdoms In Chaos (Team Memebrs Wanted)
Perish Offline

Kingdoms In Chaos (Team Memebrs Wanted)
    Hello everyone! In a nutshell my game has been in development for the last 3 years using blitz. After great deliberation and news that blitz will no longer be supported and wont run on windows within a year or 2 and a constant bombardment of bugs I've decide to begin a fresh start and Esenthel looks like the place I want to begin only this time I do not want to work solo. I have a fantastic project that I have put my heart and soul into the last 3-4 years...

I am currently looking for programmers, animators and 3d modelers. I myself Model, Develop and Script. I have about $5000 in coding and assets in my current project with a decent following of about 1000 people between twitter and facebook and other media outlets. Most of the back bone is already there...

The game itself is a economically, PVP fraction based MMORPG which is based on medieval realism (No monsters No magic)
You can see more here:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/kingdoms-in-chaos

With a new start I'm considering changing the format and perhaps going with a Game Of Thrones type of theme and add some fantasy creatures but still keep the main focus of the game Human...Originally I went with no monsters and no magic because I wanted to be outside the box because every mmorpg is fantasy based...
12-30-2014 07:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply