About Store Forum Documentation Contact

New news?
3DRaddict Offline

New news?
No news is good news, I hope.
03-21-2015 05:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: New news?
03-21-2015 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3DRaddict Offline

That's indeed good news! grin
03-21-2015 09:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
para Offline

This looks like a decent game in it's own right, not just a "battle-test" of the engine. Pleasing visuals and good sound/music.. how long was this in the making?

Anyway, Greg you should put some description under the videos to help excite random stumblers for the game/engine. I feel you're not promoting things as much as you should, otherwise excellent job on the game/engine, congratulations!
03-21-2015 03:04 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

You can check the info here:
http://esenthel.com/?id=store&item=139
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dungeon-H...=bookmarks
I'll post this in the Showcase once it's accepted into Apple Store smile
The game development was started around May 2014, but I was doing it in my free time, and could work on it once in a few weeks.
03-22-2015 04:34 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Congrats on finishing the game. Very impressive and a great showcase for Esenthel smile
03-22-2015 08:44 AM
3DRaddict Offline

Downloading to my tablet now... hope it runs.

Later:
Aw...no luck.
Perhaps my tablet, like me, is starting to feel its age!
Hmm... perhaps I should start thinking of investing in a Google Cardboard compatible smartphone...
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 11:51 AM by 3DRaddict.)
03-22-2015 09:55 AM
Pherael Offline

Tried to run on my phone Galaxy s3, but it failed (game shut down without any error when loading dungeon). Well, I will try later with my iPad.
03-22-2015 11:52 AM
3DRaddict Offline

Same symptoms...
03-22-2015 11:54 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Thanks for reporting the issue.
Loading dungeon is being performed on a secondary thread, I'm wondering if your devices have issues with that.
I'm now uploading APK ver #6 that loads the dungeon on the main thread for Android platform.
Google takes a few hours until new updates become available, could you try it again once the new version becomes available?

Thanks!
03-23-2015 12:31 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I think the update has just become available on Google Play (APK #6) please let me know if that helps smile
03-23-2015 07:00 AM
Pherael Offline

I'm also using secondary thread in one of my project, and it's working on my divice, so I don't think that the problem. I downloaded APK#6 version and it still crash. Also crash happens (in this and in previous version) after 1-2 sek of loading dungeon.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2015 11:55 AM by Pherael.)
03-23-2015 09:16 AM
MrPi Offline

You what's wrong with these app stores nowadays?
You are searching for "Dungeon Hero" and even though the app is named like that, hundreds (well, 63 in this case) of others will show up in search before it. But still, having such a name could be a plus in the long run.
03-23-2015 11:41 AM
Tottel Offline

MrPi: I'm glad it's not just me... I hate how it prioritizes popularity (sometimes they don't even have that many downloads.. Paid for?) over exact search terms.
03-23-2015 12:51 PM
3DRaddict Offline

Still no success... just a black screen for a couple secs, no errors.

The tablet uses the older Tegra 2 processor, not Tegra 3... which could be a reason?
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2015 03:44 PM by 3DRaddict.)
03-23-2015 03:31 PM