About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Termina Online: Project
Kallyanna Offline

Termina Online: Project
So me and my husband have been working on my 8 year dream (and work) to make Termina Online... We started with Esenthel in feb this year.. heres just a few snippets of what we have so far smile

[Image: 11142424_1139108216116124_2473494431840452810_o.jpg]
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS06.png]
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS08.png]

Male Elf
[Image: TerminaOnlineSS015.png]

Female Elf
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS09.png]

Human Male
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS026.png]

Female Human
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS020.png]

Female Demon
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS023.png]

Male Demon - still needs work
[Image: TerminaOnline_SS027.png]

Still got a long way to go.. my chars are all in now, next its mob making and NPC making.. as well as getting the GUI coded in..

Just thought you would all like to see some stuff we have so far smile
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 08:29 PM by Kallyanna.)
05-15-2015 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: Termina Online: Project
Looking great, some cool scenes and characters! Thanks for showing us and good luck with your project.

Out of interest what engine/s were you using previously and what brought you to Esenthel?

Would be great if you could give us a bit more background on the game too smile
05-15-2015 09:30 PM
Rofar Offline

Really looking good. Keep up the good work!
05-15-2015 10:33 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi Kallyanna, thanks for sharing your progress so far, that looks very cool smile
Excited to see how your game develops next, good luck!
05-16-2015 12:28 AM
Kallyanna Offline

Thanks guys smile

@ Pixel Perfect

I was previously using the old KalOnline Engine from inixsoft, My husband and I were out of options with our old outdated engine and started looking for something new and that better suited our needs as we had stretched the limits of the engine to the max.. and I had quite literally destroyed it lag wise with the models I was making ...lol (guess there is so much you can do with an old outdated engine from 2004 pfft )

The original idea I had for the game .. it started out as a private server actually, then gradually progressed into something totally different after about a year. since then I have changed everything about the game.... (too many japanesey mmorpg's out there imo) So I went out there and decided on the fantasy game that I had a dream about myself creating when I was 14 years old. ... 15 years later, here I am building my dream smile

Basically I'm now changing the whole story line and back ground for the game since our engine switch (can have more then 3 chars now YAY!)

The old story line was about a fight between the humans and the elves and demons then they all got together to fight one big evil.. (the usual story line crap) ... didn't get all that far with it tho... lol

Best part of it is, I met my husband and co-worker online during the original makings of the project pfft

As far as how far along with the project we are.. I'm currently running in "offline mode" atm while working on the world.. I have the GUI done for the char selection screen, just need to make the DB now n get my husband to get the coding in and all linked up....

Lack of objects however keep me busy in 3ds max but its even more fun to throw it in the engine and see how much more amazing this stuff looks in the engine!

We kept it quiet for the first couple of months of work because we wanted some screenshots to show everyone (and the people who have been waiting patiently for YEARS now) following Termina's progress to get a shock from the engine change and see all the new stuff hehe. Also kinda like the idea of a skyrim style mess around with the physics engine (tons of lols already with that).

But ill keep everyone updated in this post smile and TY Esenthel! smile
05-16-2015 05:54 AM
rstralberg Offline

Really nice looking and thanks for sharing. Good luck
05-16-2015 11:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

Many thanks Kallyanna for the detailed answers. I look forward to the games continuing development and further showcase entries.

A warm welcome to Esenthel to the both of you, I'm sure you'll manage to enhance the game considerably using this engine smile
05-17-2015 04:46 PM