About Store Forum Documentation Contact

I'm stop my project
kreathyon Offline

I'm stop my project
Hello,

I regret to inform you that I stop my plan and my subscription today because not being programmer c and finding nobody to help me to go until the end, in places to trample and to wait for a miracle I prefer stopping everything now. I have cross a very good instant in your company but it is necessary to be realistic, me do not think at the beginning in 2012 that I would be arrive to really in 49 years while knowing nothing in programming there. I wish a good continuance in persons who continues their plan and I hope that you would arrive at the end of your respective plans. wink

[FRENCH]
Bonjour,

Je suis au regret de vous informer que je stop mon projet et mon abonnement aujourd'hui car n'étant pas programmeur c++ et ne trouvant personne pour m'aider pour aller jusqu'au bout, au lieux de piétiner et d'attendre un miracle je préfère tout stopper maintenant. J'ai passer un très bon moment en votre compagnie mais il faut être réaliste , je ne pensez pas au début en 2012 que je serais arriver jusque la quand même à 49 ans tout en y connaissant rien à la programmation. Je souhaite une bonne continuation au personnes qui continue leur projet et j’espère que vous arriverais au bout de vos projets respectifs.
[/FRENCH]
09-04-2015 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: I'm stop my project
I am very sorry to hear this as I have been impressed by the quality of your level design!

Unfortunately, as you have realised, game production requires both artists and programmers to provide the skill sets required to complete games. So it is essential to have both in the team.

I would like to think there are some C++ game programmers around whom you could work with if you were to request such help on enough game design forums. It is making your work visible to a wide enough audience that is often the hardest part.

Sad news indeed. I wish you luck for your future and thanks for your kind wishes for the rest of us developers here.
09-05-2015 09:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply