About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[solved]tracker error TRK0005
RedcrowProd Offline

[solved]tracker error TRK0005
Hey i got this error since vs15 + last version of last night, it might just be vs15 that's bug, but i reinstalled it and it still not working,
Code:
O:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Platforms\Win32\PlatformToolsets\v140_xp\T​oolset.targets(36,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSdkDir_71A variable from the registry.  TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [O:\EsenthelEngine\Projects\_Build_\Server\Project.vcxproj]
O:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(366,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find WindowsSDKDir variable from the registry.  TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [O:\EsenthelEngine\Projects\_Build_\Server\Project.vcxproj]
TRACKER : error TRK0005: £hec de localisation de?CL.exe". Le fichier sp£ifi est introuvable. [O:\EsenthelEngine\Projects\_Build_\Server\Project.vcxproj]
i might try some stuff today to fix it, but if you have any idea / suggestion it would be appreciated wink
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 01:23 AM by RedcrowProd.)
10-14-2015 05:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: tracker error TRK0005
Hi,

When installing VS 2015, can you take a look if there's an option to select "Support for Windows XP" and enable it?
Also there was some option to enable support for "Native" or "Desktop" apps, I don't remember exactly now, you could try enabling that too.

Hope this helps.
10-14-2015 09:45 PM
RedcrowProd Offline

RE: [solved]tracker error TRK0005
Hey, yeah you were right,

i guess it needs some extra lib/app so you need to download some extra stuff after the installation, now it compiles =D
10-15-2015 01:25 AM