About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Touchscroll for List
kevindekever Offline

Touchscroll for List
I want select any entry in the list and sticked to the touch. So you can easily scroll up and down. Anyone did this before and can help? Is there a way to get the scrollbar position? like (SlideBar& scroll (Flt delta , Bool immediate=false); // scroll by delta)

Code:
//Touch
      REPA(Touches)
      {
         if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[0] || Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[1] || Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[2] || Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[3] || Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[4])
         {

if(Touches[i].db())WatchEntry(T);

if((Touches[i].on()) && Touches[i].guiObj())
            {
               pos = Touches[i].pos().y *66;

if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[0] )list[0].scrollTo(list[0].dataToVis(list[0]())+Trunc(pos));
               if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[1] )list[1].scrollTo(list[1].dataToVis(list[1]())+Trunc(pos));
               if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[2] )list[2].scrollTo(list[2].dataToVis(list[2]())+Trunc(pos));
               if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[3] )list[3].scrollTo(list[3].dataToVis(list[3]())+Trunc(pos));
               if(Touches[i].guiObj()==&list[4] )list[4].scrollTo(list[4].dataToVis(list[4]())+Trunc(pos));
            }
         }        
      }
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2015 03:27 PM by kevindekever.)
10-24-2015 09:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Touchscroll for List
Hi,

Auto-scrolling is built-in in the latest EE version.
10-24-2015 09:39 PM
kevindekever Offline

RE: Touchscroll for List
thx i will find a workaround, and i will not use 3.0 because it is still a rental

"You may use the Engine only as long as your license subscription is active. If your subscription ends and it's not renewed, you may no longer use the Engine."

"You may use the Engine and its source code only as long as your license subscription is active. If your subscription ends and it's not renewed, you may no longer use the Engine and its source code."

"You're not allowed to work on your projects (either commercial or non-commercial) before buying the license."

still no options to provide updates of your software without subscription to esenthel
still no ETA of features

perhaps anytime there will be a version like 2.0, you can buy and use (for example 200€ Upgrade/2years)
same like subscription, but you can decide on your own (new features/bugfixes needed for your project ?)
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 12:44 AM by kevindekever.)
10-25-2015 12:31 AM