About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Some questions on Esenthel MMO part
Ciaphas Offline

Some questions on Esenthel MMO part
I am considering to use Esenthel Engine for building MMORPG and have some questions.

What MMO elements does Eneisis have that Esenthel MMO doesn't?
What is the difference between these two code examples?
What is the maximum world size (map size) that Esenthel allows to create?
Is there application example with several servers each for its own location?
Or a seamless map cut to nodes with server for each node and transition between them? (like in open world MMOs)

I understand that by buying Ineisis Online or Esenthel MMO code I'll get application code like the ones I see in Tutorials section.
Do I need license to buy games source code or I can buy and work with code example in free mode?
11-17-2015 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Some questions on Esenthel MMO part
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Esenthel Engine.

Esenthel MMO tutorial works on world created with the Editor, and is a rather basic tutorial.

Ineisis does not work on worlds created with the Editor, instead it uses a completely dynamic world which you can change inside the game, it has much more features than Esenthel MMO, it's more advanced.

Technically there are no limits to the size of the worlds, currently however pathfinding is limited to 128x128 areas (8km x 8km for a 64meter sized area), you could change that having Esenthel Source License.

Quote:Is there application example with several servers each for its own location?
No, each tutorial has only one server application.

Quote:I understand that by buying Ineisis Online or Esenthel MMO code I'll get application code like the ones I see in Tutorials section.
That is correct, please keep in mind that the 3D models will be simplified and without sounds/music, as the projects are about source code and not assets.

Quote:Do I need license to buy games source code or I can buy and work with code example in free mode?
You can open the projects and play around with them using the free version.
11-17-2015 10:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply