About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Hello Im looking for some help on Ineisis Online
blueboxos Offline

Hello Im looking for some help on Ineisis Online
Hi, Im looking for some help, I really wont to add another block in Ineisis Online, I was hoping for some one to show me how I can add another block. I understand how to add more grass and textures, and trees I just dont understand how to make a new block.

Thank you very much.
10-27-2017 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedcrowProd Offline

RE: Hello Im looking for some help on Ineisis Online
I believe out of what i remember its in a list in the shared library
I'll check it tonight or this weekend when i have time
Let me know if you found it.
Should look like a bunch of line of uid
Just copy past and change the settings on that line
10-27-2017 08:39 PM
blueboxos Offline

Hello, The only way I know how to do it is by making it
Code:
if(Slots()==SLOT_OBJ)
under object.

This is how my code looks.

Code:
if(ActionDelayTime<=0)
      {
         if(BlockHighlight)
         {
            if(Slots()==SLOT_OBJ)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, null                                              ))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, UID(1688078526, 1081319622, 3164799626, 2997672669)))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
            }
            if(Slots()==SLOT_BLOCK)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, null                                               ))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, UID(3051439999, 1206446924, 2624658864, 2640601485)))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;

}else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_OBJ)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get0()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(2))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
            }

}

if(HeightmapHighlight)
         {
            if(Slots()==SLOT_HEIGHT)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0) || Ms.bp(1)){ChangeHeight(SignBool(Ms.bp(1))); ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}
            }else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_MTRL)
            {
               if(Ms.b(0)){if(SetMaterial(HeightmapPos.xz(), HeightmapMaterialList.get0()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}else
               if(Ms.b(1)){if(SetMaterial(HeightmapPos.xz(), HeightmapMaterialList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}
            }else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_GRASS)
            {
               if(Ms.b(0)){if(SetGrass(HeightmapPos.xz(), null              ))ActionDelayTime=GrassDelayTimeVal;}else
               if(Ms.b(1)){if(SetGrass(HeightmapPos.xz(), GrassDefault.get()))ActionDelayTime=GrassDelayTimeVal;}
            }
         }
      }
   }

Thats the way I find it working Iv tryed.

Code:
if(ActionDelayTime<=0)
      {
         if(BlockHighlight)
         {
            if(Slots()==SLOT_BLOCK)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, null                                              ))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, UID(1688078526, 1081319622, 3164799626, 2997672669)))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
            }
            if(Slots()==SLOT_BLOCK)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, null                                               ))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, UID(3051439999, 1206446924, 2624658864, 2640601485)))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;

}else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_OBJ)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get0()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(1))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(0))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
               if(Ms.bp(2))if(!account.paid)CM.NewKeep("Subscribe to use this feature", YELLOW);else if(TrySetObj(BlockPos, PI-Plr.angle.x, ObjList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
            }

}

if(HeightmapHighlight)
         {
            if(Slots()==SLOT_HEIGHT)
            {
               if(Ms.bp(0) || Ms.bp(1)){ChangeHeight(SignBool(Ms.bp(1))); ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}
            }else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_MTRL)
            {
               if(Ms.b(0)){if(SetMaterial(HeightmapPos.xz(), HeightmapMaterialList.get0()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}else
               if(Ms.b(1)){if(SetMaterial(HeightmapPos.xz(), HeightmapMaterialList.get1()))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;}
            }else
            if(Slots()==SLOT_GRASS)
            {
               if(Ms.b(0)){if(SetGrass(HeightmapPos.xz(), null              ))ActionDelayTime=GrassDelayTimeVal;}else
               if(Ms.b(1)){if(SetGrass(HeightmapPos.xz(), GrassDefault.get()))ActionDelayTime=GrassDelayTimeVal;}
            }
         }
      }
   }
if I do it this way I only get one block and cant change it, to another block, all I want to do is have two blocks. But the way the code is I only get one block. I hop that makes sents smile
10-27-2017 09:02 PM
RedcrowProd Offline

You can replace the UID on that line by a UID that could be modified.

something like this would work

just add the variable somewhere, then the if in the update.
UID BlockUID;
if(Kb.bp(KB_1))BlockUID=UID(3051439999, 1206446924, 2624658864, 2640601485);
else if (Kb.bp(KB_2))BlockUID=UID(3051439999, 1206446924, 2624658864, 2640601485);

and TrySetBlock should be like this then :
if(Ms.bp(1))if(TrySetBlock(BlockPos, BlockUID))ActionDelayTime=ActionDelayTimeVal;
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 11:27 PM by RedcrowProd.)
10-28-2017 11:25 PM