About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[BUG?] draw3D
Mardok Offline
Bronze Supporter

[BUG?] draw3D
Hi after a long absence,

I updated all stuff and Esenthel Engine to the latest version and tried to build my AAA project. All is building fine but in game i see draw3D methods stops working, billboard non rendered. On old version of Esenthel Engine all is ok.

Could you check if all is fine with draw3D function?
01-18-2019 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedcrowProd Online

RE: [BUG?] draw3D
Just to make sure you are calling setmatrix() and calling the draw in blend / outside render ?
01-18-2019 09:19 PM
Mardok Offline
Bronze Supporter

(01-18-2019 09:19 PM)RedcrowProd Wrote:  Just to make sure you are calling setmatrix() and calling the draw in blend / outside render ?
Thanks for response. But im using SetMatrix.I think draw3D should work too outside rendering function (in drawing function).

I'll try to describe problem more precisly. There is 2 problems. One on PC and one on Android.

On Android rendering is glitched in RM_BLEND and nothing is rendered in engine Draw function.

On PC there is no alpha channel if we try draw3D in Engine Draw() function, in RM_BLEND all looks ok.

I created sample .EsentheProject which is in attachment.
Try to run MainSampleA on PC and next on Android.
Next try MainSampleB on PC and Android.

Attached File(s)
.7z  draw3DSample.7z (Size: 16.09 KB / Downloads: 5)
01-19-2019 02:28 AM
Tottel Offline

Unrelated, but: How is your AAA project going? grin

Nice to see you back here, Mardok!
01-19-2019 11:02 AM
Mardok Offline
Bronze Supporter

(01-19-2019 11:02 AM)Tottel Wrote:  Unrelated, but: How is your AAA project going? grin

Nice to see you back here, Mardok!
Hallo Tottel smile
I see there is a lot of old nicknames still active on forum, thats good. I check and read Esenthel community regularly.
Yes it's true im working on some big thing xD No no no, it's not a MMO^^ I worked on this project many months but i left my main job and started working abroad of my country so i havent many time for finishing this. It's almost ready ~70%. All gameplay elements, physics, movement, interface, progress system, settings, audio, are ready i have some new ideas and i would like to add this, i have few ready to play levels where im testing all. I have plans to add ~70 levels and i think i can create 2 levels per day and test it. My goal for this year is finish this project and show it to the world. So be patient and stay tuned. smile
01-19-2019 07:47 PM