About Store Forum Documentation Contact

How do I export a project from Esenthel to Xcode?
AspectOfTheStorm Offline

How do I export a project from Esenthel to Xcode?
Okay, so I am very new to Esenthel, so bare with me. I am so used to Unity3D, Esenthel is a completely new world.

So I have this project that basically has the world finished, but none of the codes are in place. When I run the game in Esenthel, it uses all of the default Esenthel codes, which I don't want to use. I have about 10 codes that manage random things (like the character, time of day, GUI, etc). I need to know how to take the Esenthel project and export it into into Xcode, then I need to somehow import the codes I have to work with the game. How would I go about doing this? (be specific please)

Also, I know that may be confusing, so if you need any clarification, please ask.
10-26-2011 12:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: How do I export a project from Esenthel to Xcode?
Quote:I need to know how to take the Esenthel project and export it into into Xcode
which "Esenthel project" do you mean?

in Esenthel Engine SDK for Mac you already have a sample xcode project
10-26-2011 01:03 AM
AspectOfTheStorm Offline

Hmmm, let me rephrase my question. I kind of explained it weird. Let me put it a simpler way. I have an Esenthel project that I want to save as a .app. How do I do that? I know this is a very stupid question, but I can't figure it out.
10-26-2011 01:07 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

build it under xcode, it will generate .app
10-26-2011 01:16 AM