About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Animation problem EE 2.0
lago Offline

Animation problem EE 2.0
Hello, im recently adquire EE 2.0. First, grats for the nice environment, i can see hard work!

Ok, i have a problem with models and animations... i have a nice model that i buy in the past, i import model and runs fine, before import animations like object to the left and i can see all of animations but, i don't know how to link the animations to the model. I follow source tutorials and i can't play animations bided to keys for example.
If i drop animations file to editor tell me if i want set up how animations file but nothing do.

Maybe the skeleton is asigned to player warrior from examples, but i don't know how to change them.

I have model object .dae and animations in a .fbx from 3dmax.

I read alot of tutorials, but i can't find EE 2.0 tutorials, only 1.0.

Thanks alot for this question.

Jorge.
06-09-2013 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Animation problem EE 2.0
Hi,

Once you make fresh installation of Esenthel 2.0 (the Tutorials are available just as you startup the Application) "Tutorials" in the project list should be visible.
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=6440

I see that some people just don't see the "Tutorials" project, can you tell me, did you do anything so the Tutorials project is not visible?
Did you perhaps replace the projects path right after starting the EE 2.0 for the first time?
I'm trying to figure out why some people are having problems with seeing the default project, thanks.

Then once you open the tutorials project, please investigate (double click) objects in "characters" and "OBJ_CHR" object class (all animations are listed there as object parameters, simply drag and dropping animation element onto the parameters will adjust their values).
06-10-2013 12:20 PM
lago Offline

Hello, thanks for you answer. Yes i can see the tutorials without problems, compile and run fine.
In my search of example proyects i set animations for the object:
[Image: animations.jpg]
My problem start when i try run this animations from source code. Before copy and paste examples and modify i can't run this animations. I show the model and move it in the world but animations don't work.

I will go try newly and investigate...
06-10-2013 03:48 PM
lago Offline

Solved my fault, i was trying animate the static object, and not animated objects... sry my noob fault smile
06-10-2013 05:03 PM
lago Offline

Ok, new problem with animations import :(

When im import animations from .fbx and show in Animation Editor, some animations have incorrect time... for example, animation time its 1.5 seconds... but in time progress i see 2 seconds.

Result: animation plays fine but when time pass 1.5 seconds animation stop from 1.5 to 2 seconds... loop break :(

Time of Animations runs fine in Fragmotion with same .fbx. I was try export animations with fragmotion but animation break.

Can i cut some extra time in Animation editor? i can't find the option.

Thanks newly!
06-10-2013 06:41 PM
lago Offline

I don't know why all models with animation that i import have more time than animation. :(

Searching i found animation clip (start frame, end frame) ...
Anyone can help me to implement this? smile

I will go trying...
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 09:12 PM by lago.)
06-10-2013 08:24 PM