About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Hi,udate did not work?
andreamillspaugh Offline

Hi,udate did not work?
Hi, everyone Esenthel said for me to update I clicked apply and it crashes, I'm not sure if it updated or not but it opens ok now I was just wandering if it was updated or not because it crashed. Thanks
11-26-2014 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatcoder Offline

RE: Hi,udate did not work?
The best thing to do would be to probably download again from the Store and reinstall. That way you'll be sure you have the latest version with all files. Just remember to copy your project over to the new install.
11-26-2014 11:43 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Too bad there's no screenshot attached about the crash, I've never experienced a crash in the update process.
And don't have idea what could have caused it.
When using installer from the store you should select the existing path for the engine so it doesn't have to re-download everything. In your case I don't think you need to do that since it updated and it's working.
11-27-2014 12:04 AM
andreamillspaugh Offline

ok thanks, ya after it updated it crashed but Then I will opened and everything is good. It is in the right drive just like the tutorials say its C:/esenthel.

But sent it reopen that must mean that its updated ok right. Thanks I just did not know what was happening. smile
11-27-2014 02:08 AM