About Store Forum Documentation Contact

The name
Zach Offline

The name
Hello all, I've started a project but am having a total block on the name. I think the name is very important as it is more often than not the players initial impression and idea of the game.

So I've come to ask for some help, feedback, and advice. The premise of my game is an outcast race of divine abilities. This race is called the "godsbreed." So naturally my thought is to name the game Godsbreed.

What do you guys think of this name and what if anything comes to mind when you read it?

Thanks.
03-03-2017 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedcrowProd Offline

RE: The name
This is something a lot of people have trouble with i think. I myself had some issue to find something that i liked.

One advice i would give is dont pick it too early. Name it project whatever. the name might just come to you naturally while developping it.

To me godsbreed is ok but kinda makes me think of a rts or civilization like game
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 07:13 PM by RedcrowProd.)
03-04-2017 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ezequel Offline

RE: The name
Indeed, you could use a "working name" for your game and decide on the name in a later stage of development smile
03-04-2017 06:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply