About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Visual Studio 2019
mircha Offline

Visual Studio 2019
Hi. I've installed esenthel today and after running the basic app I received this error:

C:\Esenthel\Projects\_Build_\2 - Drawing\Project.vcxproj(59,2): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" is correct, and that the file exists on disk.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 02:36 AM by mircha.)
03-02-2020 02:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Visual Studio 2019
Please check that you've installed all Visual Studio components as shown here:
https://esenthel.com/?id=doc#Compilers
03-02-2020 04:19 AM
mircha Offline

(03-02-2020 04:19 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  Please check that you've installed all Visual Studio components as shown here:
https://esenthel.com/?id=doc#Compilers

thank you. by reinstalling VS with this setting problem solved.
does esenthel support RTL languages like Arabic? By support Arabic I mean can I create games that have Arabic texts and are RTL style. for example I tried to write Arabic words in editor but it seems it doesn't support Arabic. I wanted to replace "Hello Esenthel.." in the basic app with an Arabic word, here is the result:

D.text (0, 0, "???? ????? "); // display text at (0, 0) screen coordinates
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 10:33 AM by mircha.)
03-02-2020 10:28 AM
RedcrowProd Offline

Hi, it is possible to write RTL using the textstyle. As for the arabic character i am sure its possible since some people have been using the engine and writing in chinese and japanese.
You might need to use ascii characters but I am unfamiliar with the exact process to get this working, maybe someone else that figured it out will help with that smile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2020 04:12 PM by RedcrowProd.)
03-02-2020 04:09 PM
mircha Offline

(03-02-2020 04:09 PM)RedcrowProd Wrote:  Hi, it is possible to write RTL using the textstyle. As for the arabic character i am sure its possible since some people have been using the engine and writing in chinese and japanese.
You might need to use ascii characters but I am unfamiliar with the exact process to get this working, maybe someone else that figured it out will help with that smile

thank you man. I am noob but I think if esenthel supports UTF-8, Arabic texts and RTL will work.
03-02-2020 04:26 PM